I got to hunt Easter decor for my Floral Easter Table Setting this week. I felt like a kid in a candy store to be honest, the highlight was when I found the Easter bunny cookie jar (which I had been looking for since anthropology came out with one), my day was made!
My kids love Easter, I think they might even love it more than Christmas! Jasmine, was so excited about me setting the table that she actually thought it was Easter already – no worries, I told her; mommy is only practicing for this weekends Easter get-together.
Before I get started, I like to thank Afloral.com for all the gorgeous faux flowers they provided me with for today’s post. Every time I open a box of Afloral flowers, I am blown away by the beautiful details each flower has.
What you need:
- 5 x Eucalyptus Spray in Green – 40″ Tall
- 4 x Garden Cabbage Rose Stem in Cream – 23″ Tall
- 2 x Ranunculus Spray in White – 18.9″ Tall
- 2 x Ranunculus Bush in Rose Pink – 19″ Tall
- 2 x Clear Glass Cylinder Vase 4″ Diameter x 4″ Tall
- 1 box – Vase Filler Decorative Eggs
- 1 x Striped Herringbone Cotton Ribbon in Grey White – 1.5″ Wide
- 1 pack of green plastic ties (can be found in your local hardware store)
Floral Easter Table Setting – Instructions:
Secure one Ranunculus to a Eucalyptus stem, you can do this with floral wire or use a green plastic tie. Once you tied the two branches together, you can cut it off and add some more branches and floral along the first stems.
At the end of my first finished branch, I added a cabbage rose. To hide the stems and the plastic ties, I made sure to secure everything below the leaves.
Repeat the second branch with the same pattern, and secure them together (see image below).
This was the centerpiece of my Easter Table Setting, along with some Decorative Eggs and the mini vases I showed you in the beginning.
Here is also the pinterest banner for you to share with your followers, thank you.
LIST OF SOURCES: