I am not the biggest fan of sweets, yea I know …how is that possible??? Well, all I need is a piece of chocolate once a while and I am good for a few weeks or even months. Other than my lovely husband, he has the biggest sweet tooth on earth, so when I bake for the family I go nuts, and add the extra LOVE to it.
So, my today’s recipe is made with lots of LOVE and dedicated to my hubby for being so awesome for helping me with our newborn son, when mommy is tired, busy or even overwhelmed.
Make this recipe and thank someone for being AWESOME!
First you want to mix all wet ingredients together… (full instructions, see below)
add dry ingredients.
Now bake them for 40-45 minutes and enjoy!
Ready to eat…
- ¼ cup butter, room temperature
- 1⅓ cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1½ cups smashed, very ripe bananas
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream together butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Mix in the bananas.
- Combine dry ingredients and mix into batter alternately with the sour cream.
- Add nuts and chips. Mix well.
- Scoop into your muffin forms (fills 8 muffin forms) or two greased loaf pans (8×4-inch), or one bundt pan, or 12 bundtlettes (or anything you want, really) and bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until top is golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean from the center.