It was so simple to transform this night stand, that I couldn’t believe it…
- First I sanded the entire night stand a little, just to even out some of the scratches it had on top, and to make the paint last even longer.
- Wiped the entire night stand off with a damp cloth and let it dry for a few minues
- I applied a thin coat of the Graphite Chalk Paint® with an Annie Sloan Paint Brush – Small
- This paint dries so quickly, you can apply another thin layer of paint after just 1o minutes of applying the first coat.
- After I had applied both paint coats, I let it dry for 1 hour and went to wash out my paintbrush.
- 1 hour later, I applied the Annie Sloan Soft Wax – Clear with a wax buffer that you can find in any local home improvement store
- I left the night stand soak in the wax and after about 3-4 hours I gave it a last polish with a new wax buffer, this will bring out a little bit of shine to your furniture piece.