This week went by so quick, hope you all had an amazing week. We enjoyed our extended Memorial Day weekend with great friends and lots of good food. Jasmine also started to walk along the couch, she keeps me super busy during the day now. Looks like I’ll have to adjust to working late night hours!
Are you ready to make some cute earrings?
- 18 Gauge Artistic half hard wire 1ft
- 30 Gauge Artistic silver wire 3ft
- 50 x 3mm Peridot faceted rondelles
- Jewelry Plier Set, Set of 5
1. cut your 1ft half hard artistic wire into half, use a round object, a spool or a ring mandrel and shape the wire, let the ends overlap!
2. Bend one of the ends to the side (half loop), and the other half needs to be bent up at the point of connection.
3. Cut the end that goes into your ear so you’re left with 5mm.
4. To make the same end smooth I just used some very fine sandpaper or sand block. Move the end carefully from left to right, to give your earring a smooth finish.
6. add a Peridot rondelle and hold the bead in place with your finger, while you’re wrapping the silver wire around twice (see above). Now wire wrap 24 more rondelles onto your base wire and space them each with a “2 wire wrap”.
Please leave us a comment if you are going to try to make these cute earrings, I would love to see what you come up with.