I was asked by a few of our readers, what I would suggest as a last-minute Easter DIY that can also be gifted (kid & adult friendly). I prepared two DIY’s that you can make at home both under 45 minutes all together. Hope you enjoy them and make someone happy with these handmade goodies.
Washi Tape Easter Card
What you need for the washi tape easter card
- Cardstock paper
- Washi tape
- Mod podge
- Free Easter Egg template
Polymer Clay necklace:
What you need for the polymer clay necklace
- Multiple colors of polymer clay (can be found in any craft store like hobby lobby)
- Waxed cotton treats (from hobby lobby)
- A drill with a 1/8″ drill bit
- Form a few rounds of each color that you are going to use for the necklace.
- Poke each round with a nail – anywhere (I explain later why)
- Bake them at 230 F for at least 30 minutes
- Let your clay cool with the oven door open (10-15minutes)
- Drill through the clay bead with your drill, use the poked area for an easier application
- Add a bead to the waxed cotton treat, and make a knot in between each following clay bead
- When done share it with us on instagram!!!