How to Install Under Cabinet Light on a Budget!
After we finished our new kitchen, I kept feeling that the kitchen area was dark, especially during the early morning hours and late at night. We spend a lot of time in our kitchen, and I wanted this kitchen to be perfect at any time of the day! Under cabinet lights popped into my head, and we started looking for options.
Hard-wiring was going to be expensive, and I didn’t want any holes in my new tile or cabinets! So, my only option was battery operated lights, the search for the perfect light took me about two days! Until I found the Homemates LED Wireless Puck Lights with Remote – 6 pk..
To open the light you can simply twist the back open with your hand or by using a screw driver.
Add 3 batteries and close the lid again, by twisting it back on.
I stuck the tape to the back of the lights and stuck them to the cabinets. You can still change the batteries, all you have to do it twist the entire light and the back lid opens up.
We added one light into each of our glass door cabinets, I love the way these lights brighten up the kitchen!
Under Cabinet Light Review:
- Affordable at $39.99 through Amazon or similar LED light here
- You can simply add more light, Lowes sells smaller packs of this type of lights
- The lights don’t get how
- 2.4G wireless remote control switch,control multiple puck lights with one push
- Wireless Multi-function Switch (On/Off; High/Low, 30min Auto-Off)
- You can also turn them on individually by pressing the center of each unit
- Easy to install and use
- 3-AA batteries for puck, 2-AAA batteries for remote switch (Included)
Enhance your lighting atmosphere with these under-the-cabinet accent lighting. This puck light set can be extended to 24 pucks on one switch. Easy installation with no tools and no wiring. This attractive round, puck light can be extended to 24 pucks on one switch. No wiring required. The switch uses 2.4 Ghz radio frequency to communicate with pucks. Up to 20 feet between pucks.