Today, I will show you how to make a gold drop amethyst earring. Simply follow the step by step instructions and at the end you’ll have a new hand-crafted pair of earrings.
The Tools you need:
1. Start by cutting your wire into 2 x 4″ inch pieces, and use your point-finger to bend each wire in the center, as shown above.
2. Add the 3 amethysts onto your wire, and shape each end to your desire. Fold the left side over the ride side wire, this will help your wire to keep stable.
3. Use your round pliers to make a loop into your right side wire.
4. Now fold the right side wire underneath the left wire.
5. Wrap your right side wire around twice, and cut off the left-over piece.
6. At last, take your left wire and wrap it around; from the top going downwards, so your wire end is in between each wrap.
You are almost done, repeat step 1-6 to make the second earring. Add ear wires to complete your New gold drop amethyst earrings.
Please share your thoughts:
I would like to know if this DIY is still to hard to accomplish. Your input will help me in providing you easier DIY’s in the future.
Wish you a nice weekend and happy crafting.