One down, and a few more to go! I spontaneously participated in my first craft shows this year, which was last Saturday. It has been quite some time since I’ve been doing a show, due to the babies and us moving from one side of the world to the other, really didn’t leave me any room to do craft shows. But I am back, and will go full force!
On Saturday I setup my table at the Timber Creek High School here in Keller, TX. This display is different from my previous displays. Due to my new 2013 Collection I felt like I had to give my display a classier, cleaner look, but with a little rustic/chic touch.
My little assistant came with me as well, showing off her gorgeous curves and not to forget that eye-catching Pearl & Ribbon Necklace.
The banner was a last-minute accessory I designed and had printed (through gotprint.com) right before the show. I am stocked how well it turned out!
I also added a few decorations like the Pumpkins and some flowers + an Ivy plant. The wooden discs/planks I got at Joann at a 50% discount, which I’ve white washed.
For my business cards I came up with a glass jar display, just so I have better control over who takes them!
The craft show at Timber Creek High School was a medium show (with about 200-500 people coming through and 100+ vendors). With a reasonable price of $75 for a 10×10 space. The staff was very helpful unloading all my display and supplies, however I had to load up all by myself at the end. After 10 hours at the show, I would have appreciated some help tho.!
REVIEW & RATING:
- Show Name: Timber Creek High School
- Location: Keller, TX
- Show duration: one-day-show
- Number of Vendors: about 100+
- Space size: 10×10 feet
- Space price: Regular Registration $75
- Electricity: available at an additional fee
- Security: none
- Lunch menu: School cafeteria
- Parking: available behind the school
- Helping Volunteer: I was helped to unload but there was no help after the show. Limited help available!
- Visitors: will be updated as soon as I receive the number from the Show Manager
- Recommendation: Yes, it is a small craft show, but for a one-day show it was ok.
- Star rating: