My Reveal // Laundry Room Makeover is finally finished, and I am super excited to share it with you! It’s a tight little room, right off the kitchen leading to the garage. The laundry room wasn’t one of my favorite makeovers, that’s for sure. But, now that I am actually able to use the room, I think I might have found joy in doing laundry!!!
Reveal // Laundry Room Makeover
Looking back at this pictures, makes me wonder why it took me so long to give this space a makeover!?
This clearly does not look like a fun space to be in, and; in fact, I hated to do laundry because of it. LOL, I just had to scroll up to look at my new laundry room, still can’t believe it!
Anyways, I will spare you with these old images and only share the good stuff today. Next week, I’ll spread a bit more about the ugly “before” laundry room. Heads up for those of you, that like to get down and dirty, or should I say behind a washer and dryer!?
Coming from the garage, you’ll now walk through my new laundry room, which leads you into the kitchen.
Laundry codes to the Loads
“Time is money”, and I recommend to always have a spare change jar – aka “tip jar” handy in your laundry room.
Time to wrap it up!!!
If you just wondered why in the heck I have a towel in my wire basket, well let me tell you… did you know that it gets super hot here in Texas? Yes!!!? See; now, you know that we don’t have to run all the way to our bathroom (upstairs) while working in our garage on a project with a heat index of 115 F in the shade.
Hope you liked it! Let me know below in the comment section or on instagram @oheverythinghandmade.
- Wall paint by Benjamin Moore Ozark Shadows (outside walls)
- Middle wall paint is by Behr Sage Tint PPL-47
- Stained Plywood
- Stain – Minwax Espresso
- Plywood – by Lowes
- Floating shelves – handmade by me via this tutorial
- Baskets, glassware & Rug by Marshalls
- Clock by Ross
- Cabinet between washer & dryer – made by me
- Hanging cabinets from Ikea | door was handmade by me
- Laundry detergent & cleaning supplies by The Honest Company
- Laundry Wall art by me | free printable coming soon…
- Window Frame Chalkboard Organizer – Tutorial here