The past few years have been really busy for my husband and me, so we really haven’t been on a vacation for years now. But I have seen some really pretty beaches so far, even tho I wasn’t on a Vacation.
- Like the first Beach, this beach is the Nagamahama beach on the Kurima Island, Miyakojima, Okinawa, Japan. I haven’t been on this one yet, but will definitely take a trip to it this summer.
- The second image was taken in the Maldives, unfortunately not from me… It’s on the list of “places to visit”.
- Is a beautiful spot, and I can proudly say “I have been there“, back in 2008 I visited my friend Janette, she lived at that time in Portugal, and took me to this amazing spot in Albufeira, Portugal. – a must see!
- Picture 4 is a beach in Egypt, I took my husband Nakia to Egypt while he was stationed in Germany. This place was magical, picture taken at the Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Resort Hurghada, Hurghada
- Florida’s Grayton dunes are stunning, I always wished to live in a Beach house on a beach like this one. Who knows, wished can come true, right?!