A few months ago, I walked into Michaels and fell in love with the Artist’s Loft watercolor case. To be honest, I have no idea if this is a professional case, or just a plain old watercolor case. But, I love it so far. And since we are so close to Thanksgiving, I hoped you guys would enjoy a little Watercolor Brush Lettering Thanksgiving Card freebie.
Brush lettering is so much fun, I didn’t get a chance to take a brush lettering class yet – but I will as soon as I find someone on this island that can teach me (wish me luck!).
|I love this quote, and had to write it out. Can’t wait to find some free time to practice more!||
Hope you’ll print, and gift my Watercolor Brush Lettering Thanksgiving Card to someone special in your life.
- Download my FREE Watercolor Brush Lettering Thanksgiving Card
- Make sure you have enough ink color in your printer
- Insert Cardstock paper (from Michaels or Staples) or Avery Cardstock
- Print, fold and trim if necessary
- Write note inside card, and gift to someone special