We will be on our way to Germany soon! It’s been two years since I last saw my parents, brother, and friends – which seems like an eternity! My parents haven’t meet Bailey yet, just through everyday Skyping. Going on Vacation | Looking back. And I have an ill Grandma, I can not wait to hug her and maybe even say my goodbyes (…tears).
Going on Vacation | Looking back
I thought I share a little about my past today, things you haven’t seen or known about me!
Did you know?
- As a child I spent most of the summer months with my Grandparents on the farm.
- I was obsessed with rabbits, and feed them every day by hand
- I used to love cats, I had 2 cats, I prefer dogs!
- My parents moved with us (my brother and I) from Romania to Germany in 1989
- I graduated a vocational school with a master in retail and business
- I was self-employed at 21, and owned a beauty salon for 3 1/2 years
- I am a perfectionist
- I multi task all the time
- I clean my house when I am really upset
- I drink my coffee with french vanilla creamer, and 1 teaspoon of raw sugar (but most of the time I don’t get to finish it)
- I LOVE instagram (@oheverythinghandmade)
My best friend knows everything about me, and I can’t believe she still loves me with all my flaws. I love you boo.
I will try to stay off the blog, so I can really catch a breath, and spend every moment with my family. Instagram will be my only connection to you guys while I am on vacation. I’ll be sharing beautiful images from Germany, so head over to Instagram @oheverythinghandmade and stay tuned.